Integrations: Connecting to a Smart Home Platform
Wiring and Connection Guides
- Hardware issues
- Common Questions
- Device Discovery
- Konnected Device Firmware & Software
- Legacy: HASS Install
- Legacy: Updating SmartThings: SmartApps & Device Handlers
- Legacy: SmartThings Installation and Setup (Smartapp)
- Legacy: DIY to Production
- Legacy: Wiring Info
- Legacy: Using Konnected to Make a Garage Door Opener
- Garage Door Opener
Orders, Shipping & Returns
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
SmartThings: Video Konnected Installation and Setup
This Article is Outdated!
New users should NOT follow these instructions! As of October 2020, this integration method is no longer supported. SmartThings users, follow this guide instead to connect SmartThings via Konnected Cloud.
This video walks you through the first time setup to install the Konnected SmartApps and Device Handlers into your SmartThings instance. In the video, Nate shows you the GitHub installation method (preferred) as well as the manual copy/paste installation method for those of you who can't use GitHub.
Next Step: Enable SmartThings GitHub Integration