Integrations: Connecting to a Smart Home Platform
Wiring and Connection Guides
- Hardware issues
- Common Questions
- Device Discovery
- Konnected Device Firmware & Software
- Legacy: HASS Install
- Legacy: Updating SmartThings: SmartApps & Device Handlers
- Legacy: SmartThings Installation and Setup (Smartapp)
- Legacy: DIY to Production
- Legacy: Wiring Info
- Legacy: Using Konnected to Make a Garage Door Opener
- Garage Door Opener
Orders, Shipping & Returns
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Test Noonlight and Hubitat Integration
We recommend that you intentionally trigger a test alarm once to verify that everything works. Be sure you have your Noonlight PIN ready to give to the dispatcher.
- If you've set up Hubitat Safety Monitor, arm your system and trigger an intrusion. You can also manually turn on Noonlight by pressing the On or Siren button on the Noonlight device page.
- You'll soon receive a text and call from a Noonlight dispatcher.
- Tell the dispatcher that it's a false alarm and give your PIN.
- Within a minute the state of the Noonlight device will change back to off
Open the Hubitat Logs in another browser tab and try again. If you see any errors, let us know.