In this step, you will use the Konnected Mobile app to register your new device(s) in Konnected Cloud, and set up the zones. If you haven't wired all of your zones yet, don't worry. You can always come back later to add or adjust the zone settings.
- Using the Konnected mobile app, tap on the device that you wish to register, then tap on Get Started or Register in Konnected Cloud in the Konnected Cloud section.
- If you haven't already, you will be prompted to sign up for a free Konnected Cloud account:
- Sign up with a valid email address and create a password (passwords are case sensitive)
- You will be sent an email with a code. Enter the code to confirm your email address before continuing.
- Once confirmed, sign in using the email address and password just created.
- When prompted, chose the server region closest to you. Note: this must match the Amazon Web Services (AWS) region that your SmartThings account is provisioned in.
North America U.S., Canada, Mexico, South America Europe U.K., Europe, Africa Asia Pacific Asia, Australia, New Zealand
- After completing signup, return to the device screen to continue registering the device in Konnected Cloud.
Next Step: Set up Zones