- Help & Support
- Product Manuals
- Garage Door Opener
Integrations: Connecting to a Smart Home Platform
Wiring and Connection Guides
- Hardware issues
- Common Questions
- Device Discovery
- Konnected Device Firmware & Software
- Legacy: HASS Install
- Legacy: Updating SmartThings: SmartApps & Device Handlers
- Legacy: SmartThings Installation and Setup (Smartapp)
- Legacy: DIY to Production
- Legacy: Wiring Info
- Legacy: Using Konnected to Make a Garage Door Opener
Orders, Shipping & Returns
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Powering the Garage Door Opener
No batteries! Plug in the included 12V power adapter.
Recommended: 12V DC Power Adapter (included)
Konnected's Smart Garage Door opener is powered by 12V DC using the included 12V 1.5A power adapter.
Most garages have a standard power outlet on the ceiling near where the garage door opener motor unit is mounted, providing power to the motor. Typical installations will be able to use this power outlet also to plug in the Konnected Garage Door opener.