Integrations: Connecting to a Smart Home Platform
Wiring and Connection Guides
- Hardware issues
- Common Questions
- Device Discovery
- Konnected Device Firmware & Software
- Legacy: HASS Install
- Legacy: Updating SmartThings: SmartApps & Device Handlers
- Legacy: SmartThings Installation and Setup (Smartapp)
- Legacy: DIY to Production
- Legacy: Wiring Info
- Legacy: Using Konnected to Make a Garage Door Opener
- Garage Door Opener
Orders, Shipping & Returns
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Smartthings things can be set up to alert you to issues in various ways. You can receive phone alerts, texts, or audio/visual alerts. It’s up to you.
The alerts can be set up when setting up the Home Monitor. You can also set or modify them later.
- Go to the Life section of the ST app. Find Home Monitor
- Tap on the arrow in the upper right corner of the Home Monitor section
- Tap the Gear in the upper right corner. Tap on the Monitor you want to set the response for (Security, Smoke, or Water)
- Tap Set response.
- Tap Done