Integrations: Connecting to a Smart Home Platform
Wiring and Connection Guides
- Hardware issues
- Common Questions
- Device Discovery
- Konnected Device Firmware & Software
- Legacy: HASS Install
- Legacy: Updating SmartThings: SmartApps & Device Handlers
- Legacy: SmartThings Installation and Setup (Smartapp)
- Legacy: DIY to Production
- Legacy: Wiring Info
- Legacy: Using Konnected to Make a Garage Door Opener
- Garage Door Opener
Orders, Shipping & Returns
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Hubitat: Updating Device Configuration
You can go back to update the device configuration at any time. Remember to always disconnect the power before adjusting the wiring. The Konnected board must be powered on when modifying the configuration so it can receive the settings sync from Hubitat.
- Go to Apps in your Hubitat dashboard and click on the Konnected module that you want to adjust.
- Click Next.
- This will bring you back to the device configuration screen where you can make any changes and click Done when finished.
Next Step: Wiring and Installation Overview Video