Integrations: Connecting to a Smart Home Platform
Wiring and Connection Guides
- Hardware issues
- Common Questions
- Device Discovery
- Konnected Device Firmware & Software
- Legacy: HASS Install
- Legacy: Updating SmartThings: SmartApps & Device Handlers
- Legacy: SmartThings Installation and Setup (Smartapp)
- Legacy: DIY to Production
- Legacy: Wiring Info
- Legacy: Using Konnected to Make a Garage Door Opener
- Garage Door Opener
Orders, Shipping & Returns
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Hubitat: Device Discovery
Now that you’ve installed the Konnected Apps and Drivers, you can begin adding the Konnected devices to Hubitat. Note that your Hubitat hub must be connected to the same internal network as the Konnected device(s).
- Open your Hubitat dashboard and click on Apps on the menu bar and then click Add User App
- Scroll all the way down to Konnected (Connect) under the User Apps heading and click it.
- Click on Add a Konnected device.
- Click on Tap here to start discovery.
- Within a few seconds you should see one of the Konnected devices discovered. Click on it.
This process discovers one device at a time. If you have multiple Konnected boards, repeat these steps after finishing setup.
Next Step: Setup Sensors and Devices