Integrations: Connecting to a Smart Home Platform
Wiring and Connection Guides
- Hardware issues
- Common Questions
- Device Discovery
- Konnected Device Firmware & Software
- Legacy: HASS Install
- Legacy: Updating SmartThings: SmartApps & Device Handlers
- Legacy: SmartThings Installation and Setup (Smartapp)
- Legacy: DIY to Production
- Legacy: Wiring Info
- Legacy: Using Konnected to Make a Garage Door Opener
- Garage Door Opener
Orders, Shipping & Returns
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Does Konnected work with Z-Wave technology?
Konnected's focus is on IP-based networking, not Z-wave.
No, our devices do not have Z-Wave capability. Konnected has no plans to move to Z-Wave technology. Our expertise is with ESP microcontrollers which use standard networking protocols like TCP/IP, MQTT and Bluetooth/BLE.
That being said, many Z-Wave hubs happily co-exist with network-based smart home devices.