Integrations: Connecting to a Smart Home Platform
Wiring and Connection Guides
- Hardware issues
- Common Questions
- Device Discovery
- Konnected Device Firmware & Software
- Legacy: HASS Install
- Legacy: Updating SmartThings: SmartApps & Device Handlers
- Legacy: SmartThings Installation and Setup (Smartapp)
- Legacy: DIY to Production
- Legacy: Wiring Info
- Legacy: Using Konnected to Make a Garage Door Opener
- Garage Door Opener
Orders, Shipping & Returns
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Does Konnected Support Zone Doubling?
No, Konnected doesn't support zone doubling.
Zone doubling is a method of using different resistor values to allow zones 2-8 to be treated as two separate zones. When zone 2 is doubled, it becomes both zone 2 and 10. Zone 2 uses a 3K resistor, and zone 10 uses a 6.2K resistor. Konnected does not support zone doubling.