Integrations: Connecting to a Smart Home Platform
Wiring and Connection Guides
- Hardware issues
- Common Questions
- Device Discovery
- Konnected Device Firmware & Software
- Legacy: HASS Install
- Legacy: Updating SmartThings: SmartApps & Device Handlers
- Legacy: SmartThings Installation and Setup (Smartapp)
- Legacy: DIY to Production
- Legacy: Wiring Info
- Legacy: Using Konnected to Make a Garage Door Opener
- Garage Door Opener
Orders, Shipping & Returns
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Connecting your Add-on Board
Do I need to connect the main and add-on boards together?
There are no wired data connections between your main Konnected board and your add-on board.
But if you are using a pigtail to power the boards you may want consider how you want to position and mount your add on board. Don't stretch the cords.
You may also want to consider where how your sensor wires are coming into the board.
Next Step: Wiring Window and Door Sensors