Integrations: Connecting to a Smart Home Platform
Wiring and Connection Guides
- Hardware issues
- Common Questions
- Device Discovery
- Konnected Device Firmware & Software
- Legacy: HASS Install
- Legacy: Updating SmartThings: SmartApps & Device Handlers
- Legacy: SmartThings Installation and Setup (Smartapp)
- Legacy: DIY to Production
- Legacy: Wiring Info
- Legacy: Using Konnected to Make a Garage Door Opener
- Garage Door Opener
Orders, Shipping & Returns
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can you connect two or more alarm boards together to create more zones?
How to Expand Your Alarm System by Connecting Multiple Boards Together.
Yes, you can. The boards can be infinitely expandable, so if you wanted 24 zones, you would purchase 2 x Pro boards which come as standard with 12 zones each. If you wanted 48 zones, you would purchase 4 x Pro boards.
The boards would then communicate independently but work together in Home Assistant, SmartThings, Hubitat, or whatever platform you use.
Here's an article that discusses the topic of adding more zones.