Integrations: Connecting to a Smart Home Platform
Wiring and Connection Guides
- Hardware issues
- Common Questions
- Device Discovery
- Konnected Device Firmware & Software
- Legacy: HASS Install
- Legacy: Updating SmartThings: SmartApps & Device Handlers
- Legacy: SmartThings Installation and Setup (Smartapp)
- Legacy: DIY to Production
- Legacy: Wiring Info
- Legacy: Using Konnected to Make a Garage Door Opener
- Garage Door Opener
Orders, Shipping & Returns
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Automate Arming and Disarming
To use your phone as a Mobile presence sensor, you must first enable SmartThings to see your location.
Set up a routine to enable arming by going to Automations in the ST app.
- Tap the + in the upper right corner to Create a Routine
- Under the IF, add a Member Location as a trigger. Select the conditions that all members have left Home. Tap Done
- Under the Then tap, add a routine
- Select Change security mode.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Save.