Integrations: Connecting to a Smart Home Platform
Wiring and Connection Guides
- Hardware issues
- Common Questions
- Device Discovery
- Konnected Device Firmware & Software
- Legacy: HASS Install
- Legacy: Updating SmartThings: SmartApps & Device Handlers
- Legacy: SmartThings Installation and Setup (Smartapp)
- Legacy: DIY to Production
- Legacy: Wiring Info
- Legacy: Using Konnected to Make a Garage Door Opener
- Garage Door Opener
Orders, Shipping & Returns
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Alarm Panel Pro: Hardware Changelog
History of Alarm Panel Pro's hardware revisions
The Alarm Panel Pro hardware version is printed on the front of the board underneath the Konnected logo, as well as on the back of the board.
v1.8 - Current production version
Revision 1.8 changes the Ethernet controller on the board from the LAN8720 to RTL8201 chip. The RTL8201 has been shown to be more reliable.
Also includes other board layout optimizations.
Changes the Micro-USB port connector to a more physically secure, thru-hole soldered part.
Fixes reboot timing issue.